Algae Shield (32 oz)
The proprietary formula holds copper tightly in solution while allowing it to be completely accessible for killing algae.
This makes AlgaeShield highly effective.
Rapid and complete dispersion is another unique feature.
This allows the copper to get where it needs to be to kill algae, even if circulation is not optimal.
You don’t have to worry about this algaecide settling to the bottom.
AlgaeShield gets under ladders and in all those places that are difficult to brush.
Just 1 ounce per 1000 gallons of water applied every 30 days is all it takes. It’s the only algaecide you will need.
- Rapidly Dispersing
- No Pre-mixing
- Highly Effective
- Easy Application
- Low Dosage
- Algae Free Guarantee
Compatible with chlorine, bromine, ozone, ultraviolet and salt systems. Not compatible with biguanide systems.
AlgaeShield works within a wide pH range, but for bather comfort, maintain the pH between 7.2 and 7.6 or as recommended by your swimming pool manufacturer or dealer.
Algae can be prevented with just one application per month.
- Apply AlgaeShield at a dose of 1 ounce per 1,000 gallons of pool water, every 30 days.
- Do not add AlgaeShield more than once per month and do not exceed this recommended dosage rate, except to treat an existing algae bloom.
- Add AlgaeShield at a rate of 2 ounces per 1,000 gallons of pool water.
- Run the filter constantly for 48 hours.
- Do not add AlgaeShield for 30 days. Then resume regular application for algae prevention at the standard application of 1 ounce per 1,000 gallons.
Made by PristineBlue